Sunday, November 18, 2012

Animal Kaiser Ninja Trained Siegfried Barcode


This is my second blog entry and this time I am writing about the arcade game "Animal Kaiser" .  It is a very popular game here in Malaysia .  I  know a few of you who are reading this now are fans of the game .  Okay, introduction over, let's get to the good stuff.      
                                              
  First of all, here in Malaysia, our version at the moment is EVO 3, and some of you fans may be searching for the ultra rare card -------- Ninja Trained Siegfried .  Well, I know a lot of you guys have bought packs and packs of PIRATED cards just to find it .  But now, for those who still haven't found one yet, stop buying, I am giving you the barcode for Ninja Trained Siegfried right here, for free.  Of course, my card isn't original, I traded two cards with a young Malay boy for it, but it can be used just fine.

  This card was a great trade, N.T.Siegfried has 9000 strength and 6000 health.  Also, N.T.S has       " Mikiri " , which is really useful when you are low on health.  These are its attacks : Guts = Vortex Dragon , Technique = Split Blaster and Power = Lightning Shot.  I actually used this card to beat the machine ( Kaiser Coral ) .  Well anyway, here is the barcode :



Ninja Trained Siegfried Barcode.  WoOoO, Mikiri  Alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 Since you took the trouble to read all this, I am also giving you the EVO 2 Ultra Rare Card -----Death Scorch barcode . 7000 strength and 8000 health, extremely powerful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     ( Also a PIRATED card..................)



Death Scorch Barcode
 Thanks for reading.  By the way, please tell me if these barcodes helped you beat the boss animal .

6 comments:

  1. Hey, if I print it will it work at the machine? I used a A6 paper to do it... but if the barcode size is a bit diffferent will it ruin the whole thing? Please tell me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to print it to almost the same size via trial and error. I don't know if it'll work if it's a little off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, its size is a bit smaller, it'll still work right?

      Delete
  3. Nvm, can you give the card of Saturn saw, I mean the barcode!
    I need it so bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, see my latest post. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know the mecha dx series? You have any of that?

    ReplyDelete