Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nerf Dart Tag Tournament 2012 - September 8


On the 8th September 2012, I went to the first official Dart Tag Tournament in Malaysia.  To enter, I bought a Nerf Praxis from VHobby Sunway.  

On the tournament day, I was paired up with 3 little kids.  Our team was called Enter Dragon.  One of the kids suggested it, I let them pick the team name because it doesn't really matter to me.  One of them was a freaking little *#$#$#^%^$&* jerk.  The other two were really cooperative, they worked with me all the way in every round.  


Team 'Enter Dragon'

In the last match, the little ****** fought with me for the Swarmfire.  I gave in.  But then, 10-15 seconds after the match started, the little #$@%^^&87 came running back with a empty Swarmfire.  I was shocked ! As soon as I saw the empty Swarmfire, I practically gave up all chances of winning.  I guess this shows how fast the Swarmfire can shoot.  


Empty Swarmfire

Even though I knew we were going to lose, I decided to at least have some extra fun.  So, I grabbed two Sharpshots and shot at anybody that came near.  Even though we lost, I was happy that I tried my best and had a lot of fun.  

I had extreme fun running around and tagging people.  An epic thing happened on the last round though, I saw three opposing players run out of darts and run back to their base.  I followed them and shot a dart at each of them.  I ran out of darts before I hit the third guy though.  That just shows how good I am compared to that little *******.   

Rating for this tournament :Had great fun and made a couple of friends ( And an enemy ) .  Thanks to Mr Richard Chua and Hasbro for holding this tournament.   I hope that Hasbro will hold another tournament soon because I will definately buy a Nerf gun just to get in this epic, fun and exihalirating game of Dart Tag .  

BTW: recently (in 2013) , I found out that they probably meant "Ender Dragon", a mob in Minecraft.  Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment